Lotus Exige Series 2 ECU Upgrade
Shipping calculated at checkout
Lotus Exige S2 - Toyota 2ZZ ECU Upgrade Kit
Vehicle Manufacturer: Lotus
Model: Elise Series 2
Years: 2006 - 2011
This full standalone ECU upgrade replaces the factory Lotus T4e ECU. It allows you to unlock the full potential of the Toyota 2ZZ motor.
Out kits include made to measure wiring assemblies and laser cut mounting plates ensure perfect fitment. Our wiring assemblies including additional connection points for Engine Oil Temperature, Engine Oil Pressure and Fuel Pressure sensors, which are available separately.
All channels can be recorded using the on-board datalogging facility, reviewable via MoTeC's market leading i2 software.
- Full integration with all Lotus function retained
- MoTeC's advanced engine control model for accurate, reliable results
- Datalogging for 200 channels @ 200hz (upgradable to 2000 channels @ 1000hz)
- Advanced engine protection functions
- Adjustable Motorsport traction control - fully configurable
- Adjustable Launch Control
Lotus Exige S2 MoTeC ECU Upgrade package includes:
- MoTeC M130M ECU with Level 2 Datalogging
- CP Lotus specific firmware with advanced features
- Motorsport Traction Control
- Torque Modelling and Control
- Launch Control
- Bosch Motorsport ABS Integration [allows the stock cluster to be retained with working speedo + odometer]
- Water/Meth Injection
- Adapter Harness
- Made to measure sensor harness with inputs available for:
- Engine Oil Pressure
- Engine Oil Temperature
- Fuel Pressure
- Lambda Controller
- MoTeC Lambda Controller
- Bosch Lambda sensor
- Mounting hardware kit
We only offer direct plug and play solutions for the later Drive by Wire equipped cars. If you have an earlier cable throttle car, contact us for further information on how we can help.